Hotel Jobs in Austin, TX
Job Summary: Coordinates the serving of breakfast by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the best possible lodging experience for each guest.
- Follow the employee handbook grooming and appearance guidelines.
- Wear a provided uniform and nametag at all times on property. Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
- Maintains a food handlers cards and understands health department requirements at all times.
- Maintains Choice University breakfast certification at all times.
- Completes Choice University online training as assigned.
- Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
- Records all temperature control logs to meet department of heath standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
- Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
- Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
- Inventories breakfast items regularly; provides General Manager with list of breakfast items that need to be ordered.
- Monitors and keeps waste to a minimum.
- Ensures guest bottled water program is implemented.
- All other duties as assigned.
Supervisor: General Manager
Interested in this Breakfast Attendant hotel job in Austin, TX? Please fill out our employment application form below and attach your resumé. Alternatively, you can fill out our Application Form and either return this by email or deliver to the hotel directly. For application questions, please reach out directly to email@example.com.